Monday, March 28, 2005

Poblano Update

It's been a day and a half since the last water. They need to dry out a bit. A few of the seedlings leaves have curled and appear dry but I think/hope that it's just a case overwatering. That caught me by surprise. I thought everything was on the edge of getting toasted. I have found traces of mold on the outside of the pots........

The curled emerging sprouts have not done much and I think next time they should remain in the heat until fully out. To help out I put them on top of other pots to get them nearer to the lights.

Jerry phoned today and said there's not much to do in re of preparing the corral. I asked about installing drip irrigation and he said he has a faucet down there that needs to be free. A Y could be installed and a timer put inline but what about power? He also asked me about fertilizer and I mentioned the 12-63-12.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker